- Double bed (Size 140cm X 195cm) X 1
- Good location · only 9 minutes walk to Oshiage station!
- Elevator Building · 5 floors of 16 beautiful independent suites
- Safety first · Safe automatic electronic lock in hall No worries
- Seek peace and quiet in noisy surroundings. Apartments with 4 flats on each floor
- Tidy and comfortable HOTEL specializes in housekeeper cleaning prior to arrival
- Bright and spacious,high CP value space spacious and comfortable
- Fully equipped · Air-conditioner,TV,refrigerator,microwave oven,washing machine,iH stove,kitchen utensils,towels,bath products,etc.
- Before check-in / check-out,we are unable to provide luggage service,sorry for any inconvenience.
- Each room only receives one group of guests at a time and will not share space with other tenants.
- Air conditioning in the room is available.
- The first child under three is free,the second is adult-based.
Asakusa, Oshiage area, a region where you can experienceboth traditional Japan and modern Japan, is a must-visit for many domestic andforeign travelers. [Asakusa Kannon Temple] is considered tobe the oldest temple in Tokyo. There are 30 million tourists per year. The [Kaminarimon(Thunder Gate)] and [Nakamise Shopping Street] in front of Asakusa Temple havethe same long history. You can feel the early Japanese civilian culture at here. The Tokyo Skytree, completed in 2012, is thesecond tallest structure in the world. It is built with traditional Japanesetechniques and advanced technology. The top of the tower overlooks Tokyo, andthe Tokyo Solamachi, which is connected to it, also gathers food and localproducts from all over Japan. If you want to know about Tokyo in the Edoperiod, [Ryokoku] is a good choice. [Ryokoku kokugikan] is a representativelandmark of Ryokoku and is also a holy place for [Sumo], one of Japan'simportant cultures. In addition, the Sumida Ward is also the birthplace of aJapanese artist, ukiyo-e painter and printmaker of the Edo period called [KatsushikaHokusai]. [Sumida Hokusai Museum] introduce his lifeprofile and life works. In addition to watching the paintings, you may also topay attention to the architecture of the museum, which was designed by thewell-known Japanese architect [Kazuyo Sejima]. She use the architecture toconnect the Katsushika Hokusai works and the area where he came from. Sumida River, which runs through theSumida area, has a different look four seasons.In the spring cherry blossom season,nearly a thousand cherry blossoms bloom on both sides of the Sumida River. In the Taito area, you can enjoy the beauty of the cherryblossoms and the Tokyo Skytree.In the summer, the famous Sumida RiverFireworks Festival is the first fireworks display in Japan. There are total of20,000 fireworks are blooming in the night sky. In addition, you can seecolorful hydrangea in this season.In the autumn, there are theflowers of the Lycoris radiata, which is known as red spider lily, and thetrees covered with orange or red.In the winter, about 150 plum blossomsbloom in the plum garden. You can also take a water bus to enjoy the night viewof the coast and the reflection of the river, adding another pleasure to thejourney.Enjoy the different flowers and looks herein all seasons! WACLASS OSHIAGE - Freely shuttlebetween the ancient and the present, while enjoying the latest technology andtraditional Japanese technology, you can experience the tranquility of allaspects of Japan.